Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am Number Four (Peroxide)

You two are cool, but...
These trailers for I am Number Four keep playing. And while I am intrigued by the fact that they got Justified guy to play the baby sitter I have noticed something. Besides Justified baby sitter the other main characters are all blond. I can't not see this. I don't know why but the fact that there are no other hair colors shown on the trailers sticks out to me.

I even went and looked it up, but Number Six is supposed to be Mediterranean. True the leads are both blond in the book, but the other character was supposed to have drak skin and dark eyes. Is Micheal Bay cranky because he had to fire Megan Fox from Transformers and now will only employ blonds? (the replacement in Transformers is blond, fyi)

...You should have dark hair missy.
I get that there are blonds out in the world but the fact is that most days I don't spot that many, so when they cluster together it sticks out in my mind.

Also my boyfriend would like to point out that the "look at my hands after I do something awesome" is a horrible shot and needs to be removed from movies. He is boycotting this movie simply because they include that shot in every trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment