Sunday, September 25, 2011

Again with the waiting

Why you make me wait?

I mean really Hulu! Are all the shows I like now on HuluPlus for a week before I can get them for free? I mean seriously you are that annoying about getting more subscribers. You know the whole point of not getting cable and watching things online was to save money. I was counting on you and Netflix to keep me entertained for less than cable. But by doing this you are making cable and Torrent download look better.

I find all of these pay changes to services I used to get for less to be utter bull. I would rather the shows be free and I have to watch one or two more commercials. I am fine with that, but if you try to make me pay to see something on time its just a dick move.

In fact I am now watching Kitchen Nightmares the U.K. version and at least the first episode is crazy boring compared to the U.S. version. He is way less scary in this version and everything has less production.

The only thing I really love about this episode is the market. I wish I lived in a place where I could go to a market and not pay through the nose. I know people like farmers markets but they are crazy expensive. I want to go to Europe and go to the markets. I miss Europe.

This post is going sideways.

This is what happens when I have to work on Sunday. My student had her field hockey match changed so I have to come in and cover the phones for five hours and the only people to call have been one wrong number and some on trying to find the student center.

Bah!

Also the music at the commercial breaks make me smile. Its a horror show commercial noise. Its hysterical. They are taking the Nightmare part of the show serious.

Some one come save me! I am trapped in an empty college building and my brain is melting. I have the heating pad on my butt, because yeah.

Basically I blame Hulu and Netflix for my current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment