Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Book Review: Undead and Unreturnable by Mary Janice Davidson

I have seen these Queen Betsy novels at the library for a while. So the other weekend I got one of the books on tape for a car ride home. I still am unsure as to if it had a plot. I mean I think it had a plot. Books have to have plots. But I can't tell you what it is, or if the climax was the scene where some one's head got caved in.

The main character is beyond annoying and I can't figure out why the guy likes her because she seems to slightly drive him insane. Frankly I don't know why anyone puts up with her. And yes I understand that this is "chick light" but its bad. I don't know what it was but I just couldn't care about her problems. Most of them where her fault and she seems really annoying.

I got the next book for my last drive as well and ended up stopping it about three chapters in to listen to my iPod instead. She was being stupid. I have no other way to describe it. I don't know if I should be writing a review while only half awake but my point is the main girl seems to be the stupidest person in the room and yet everyone loves her. BOOO THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment