Monday, January 23, 2012

Book Review: Sexist Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks

Before review be sure to apply head to table.

Okay so I am not really going to try here. At one point these books were good. What I can't figure out is if I got better taste of it they got a thousand times worse.

Why does every guy have to have some deep rooted but heavily hidden emotional issue? Are we to believe that you have to have some kind of extreme insecurity to be in a relationship? Is that was most of these romances are going for now? They create all these characters and then make them all fifteen year old girls on the inside.

This one on top of having the crapist cover to date had one of the worst plots. A youtube video makes the president have to learn that vampires are real. And then on top of that the president has a daughter who is a scientist trying to cure her mother.

I kept smacking my head because I know for a fact that as a scientist you never get to test anything you try out on humans for like ten to twenty years. So the fact that they are "racing" to save the mom is too much for me to handle.

I just don't know any more. I was bored by the sex. Do you hear me! BORED!

I can't believe I paid to read this.

The end with the vampire saves the mom by giving her a a blood transfusion so all the stupid stuff in China was pretty much completely pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment