Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thought of the Day

I was once fought over by two boys when I was in high school. I was not really aware that it was happening and at one point it apparently did come to blows, and from what I have heard it was the weirdest thing ever seen because they were both string beans. So having had that experience I can truthfully say that it is not as exciting as it appears in the books and movies. Just putting it out there.

Real boys in high school are not that well groomed and put together. They are also not so great at showing their emotions so while you might know that your boyfriend and this one guy friend of yours might not seem to like each other you will have no clue what is really happening. Well you might. To be honest I didn't care. That might have been part of it.

Still string beans, fighting. Thats what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment