Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Because bad books are what I do

Greetings creatures of the internet.

If you have stumbled here by accident or perhaps been sent the link my yours truly (more likely) here is a quick rundown of what this lovely little corner of the interwebs:

I have an addiction to read the worst kinds of books, those over the top romance paper backs. And I go through them so quickly that a friend suggested I write about it. Mostly this sounds like an awesome idea because I have learned there is such a thing as taking a guilty pleasure too far.

So from now on it will be my mission to read these books (which i would do anyway) and then write for others to see. We might even get input from two of my trusted friends and fellow bad book readers.

So in other words here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment