Monday, December 27, 2010

Be Prepared

Because I have been working a lot lately I haven't had a ton of time to read. But I have had time to stalk the Barnes and Noble website for the free books they give me all the time. The thing is they don't really give me high quality books.

Back when I was first looking at getting a digital reader I remember seeing the fact that Barnes and Noble was going to include free weekly books as part of their Nook program. That plus a few other perks that Kindle didn't have swayed me to the Nook team. It was by the third free book that I realized they were giving me the ones that make me roll my eyes. Oh well. More material for you!

On another topic according to the blogger tracker apparently half of my viewership is from websites that are not in English. I am very interested in seeing how this works out.

I am going to go track down some really horrible books to read, laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment