Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Book Review: A Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

Okay I am just going to get this out there, this book combines kidnapping and memory loss in order to create a relationship. Anyone else see something strange about that?

Anyway, this is probably my least favorite of the series. There are no changelings in it, yes the make an appearance but I was kind of expecting more of them seeing as they are a focal point of the series. This and the book following are basically here to a) show characters that are not part of the packs and what is going on with the world and b) had filler before Hawke because the chick he dug was still kind of illegal there for a bit. You think I am joking but I am not.

The romance in this book worries me. More than a little bit. I don't really have much more to say. There was a god deal of side plot and information that was not relevant to the main characters. They fail to assassinate the dude. Then she all most dies, but some kids fix her brain before they take her off the feeding tubes. Which is not explored or explained in depth. That worries me and seems way more interesting than what ever else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment