Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mini Book Review: To Catch A Bride by Anne Gracie

Liked it for the most part. Hardly any of it took place in England which was a change. The girl made me happy because she got stuff done and she tried to punch the guy out a few times and hits him with her elbows regularly. Something I do myself, the elbow they are my mighty weapon. I haven't read Gracie for a while because the characters I liked all got married and what not.

A little bored that there was not really any mean person out side of Egypt which seems weird to me. There are mean people everywhere. Shrug. I finished it in one night because I had some adrenaline about my new job so I couldn't sleep. Trust me its better for everyone if I don't meet people when I am at full tilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment