Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Review: Tainted by Julie Kenner

I would just like to say that I don't believe when some one has just gone through some big change and they don't bring it up in conversation. If I woke up in a different body and some guy was telling me I was on a mission I would freak out first, and then demand explinations as to why I had a body swap.

So very much of the book is mush. The main character doesn't really do anything useful and then it turns out that she was tricked and is working for the evil team. Also the book didn't really end, it sorta stopped in the middle which means the series as a whole is the story.

The main character annoys me. All the side characters bug me just as much. The main guy did jack shit, the bad guys are all sorta easy to spot even when they are pretending to be good guys. Some of this was rather predictable and I was bored the entire time I was reading. I just don't have a lot to say because this book was very much a middle of the road kind of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment