Monday, April 18, 2011

Book Review: Unholy Magic y Stacia Kane

I have taken to calling this series 'the adventures of towlie.' Mostly because this is what a book would be like if Towlie was the main character. This book is even more confusing than the last because a few things simply don't make sense for a good deal of things.

First off we have dead hookers and then there is a fake haunting happening as well. I still want to punch a third of the characters for speaking with such insane broken English. I get that its the slums, I do, but it hurts my brain. Also dragging around a guy with a gunshot wound doesn't sound like the best help when trying to stop a bunch of murdering ghosts.

Anyway I am going to read the third book soon and try and figure out how much I actually like this character. Self destructive doesn't even begin to cover it.

1 comment: