Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quick Ramble

So this post really counts for yesterday. I was doing that one post everyday thing and so far doing well until Blogger seemed to have some kind of issue and got confused when I tried to open the post page.

Firstly. I am beginning to realize more and more that I like history more than I thought I did. Wait I take that back I was totally a history major for like ten minutes before I realized I did not want to try to get high schoolers to be interested in the Aztecs for the rest of my life. I came to this when today I spent about two hours reading the appendix of Return of the King. I can't even tell if there was a reason that I went into that scary place in the first place. I finished watching the movie Return of the King and then just sorta opened the book and read the appendix, I need help.

Secondly. I finally wrote new stuff for my story. For those unaware I am in the process of writing what I hope to be a book one day. But frankly seeing the crap they publish these days all I need to do is finish the story and then send it out and eventually some one will publish it. I was having a really long stink of writers block, most of which I blame on my job and its rather silly requirements and bi-polar managers, but now it appears to be over. Well not over. Still ironing out thing. The middle bit is hard. I have my climax, I have my open. But the middle is proving tricksy.

Finally. I have to talk about this because I love it. Red Letter Media does these reviews of movies with this persona called Plinkett. He has done some epic reviews about the Star Wars prequels, that frankly might be my favorite thing on the internet. So the first two reviews have been out for a while and then a couple of months ago the website released a preview for the review of Revenge of the Sith. I pretty much wet myself in joy. The video is now out, as of a few days ago. Watch it!

http://www.redlettermedia.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love history too. Like A LOT. So I can't make fun of you for reading the appendix to the story. I'm glad you're climbing out of your writers block :)

    ReplyDelete